PhD by Research Scholarship in Agriculture

I am a Nigerian woman doing a PhD at the university of Agriculture, Abeokuta in Nigeria. I need a grant to facilitate my research work. Which grant can I apply for study in Nigeria and how?


See: The Borlaug Leadership Enhancement in Agriculture Program (LEAP)

More: PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships

Also see: How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PhD Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.