Nova Academies Career Opportunities in Kenya
10. Nova Academies Assistant Security Manager Jobs in Kenya
Nova Academies is looking for a superstar Assistant Security Manager with experience and passion in Security Management. The Assistant Security Manager will organize and oversee all security operations of our organization. You will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills and be able to implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, students, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
Imagine a world in which every young person in Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that demands excellence, helps students learn by doing and exploring rather than by memorizing, equips students with globally competitive science and technology skills, and builds the character and growth mindset that will shape the rest of their lives.
Now imagine that this school is not in one town, in one country, but in every town, in every country. This is what we imagine, and we want you to help make it happen.About the Role
• Model and live the Nova Culture.
• Help the team to be more productive and efficient through management and delivery of all round- regional, physical, personnel and students’ security and emergency management requirements.
• Serve as a main point of contact for any security/safety issues.
• Provide a linkage to other business units with government and county authorities.
• Maintain accurate record of security personnel
• Complete weekly and monthly reports for management by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, including any change of security personnel.
• Maintain an updated and accurate matrix of guards on duty including reporting times, contact details, posting location, rotations, historical record of incidents.
• Investigate, report and track all safety, security and risk management related issues.
• Conduct regular risk assessment analysis, develop and update security policies, evacuation procedure, and crisis management plans, operating policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices and ensures their communication and implementation by staff and building occupants.
• Develop and facilitate security and safety training in view of increasing safety, security and risk management capacity.
• Maintain compliance with all legal requirements (including fire safety).
• Provide regular advice and counsel to management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security.About You
• We are seeking a professional, who is a strategic thinker and planner with strong
analytical prioritization and problem solving skills.
• You love to lead, detect, deter, observe and report.
• You have a diploma/ Degree in Business/Security related studies. Preference is for an ex-police or army officer.
• You have a minimum of 5-8 years working experience in managing security in a busy institution.
• You have a strong track record of Demonstrated leadership in development and implementation of a security management plan.
• You demonstrate capacity to analyze complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
• You are able to create security processes, policies and procedures
• You are conversant with the use of high-tech security systems and possess know-how in CCTV control rooms.
• You are able to do reports on maintenance and tenancy issues.
• You have the ability to use ICT tools and office packages (word, excel, power point, outlook etc.)
• You have the ability to exercise discretion in handling sensitive matters
• You pay attention to detail
• You have a clean record and as indicated by a genuine police clearance certificate.
• You have general knowledge of Kenyan laws and Government Regulations pertaining to law enforcement.
• Experience in investigations will be an added advantageDoes working at Nova Academies excite you?
If you’re a great fit, we will drop everything and call you immediately. Please note:
Where a copy of your resume is required, copying and pasting from a formatted document e.g. Microsoft Word® may not result in the formatting transferring correctly to the final resume. You are encouraged to attach your resume in Microsoft Word® or PDF format to protect formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is identified.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
If you do not hear from us within 8 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information and job application details, see; Nova Academies Assistant Security Manager Jobs in Kenya
More Nova Academies Jobs at - Page 1
| Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!