Masters Degree in Public Health

by Lydia

I am an orphan, I want to pursue a masters degree in either Public Health or Water.

Can I get a schoolarship with all my dues paid for me? I prefer South Africa, is it possible? I have a good CG PA.

Are there special considerations for orphans?


For more information, see: Public Health Scholarships Website

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Master's Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.