Masters Degree in Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering.

by Dagnew
(Gondar University)

I was graduated from Arbaminch University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Hydraulic and Water resource Engineering.

I am very much interested to learn and experience water resource engineering in a well-equipped, civilized with diversified multicultural international student community and high standard of academic excellence with full infrastructure and teaching aids.

The thing I need is just a scholarship like that of yours so that I will not be financially restricted from my dream.

Search and apply for a suitable scholarship to fund you through your study.Master of Water Resources Engineering Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Master's Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.