Financial Help for my Studies

by Jonathan
(South Africa)

I am a second year student at Monash University South Africa from Tanzania and needs finical help for my studies. Currently I have been terminated. Where can I get help because it is urgent?

Kindly look at: Emergency Student Funds and apply for suitable fund of your choice.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.