Education in Irrigation or Water Engineering

by Simir

I am third year undergraduate Water Resource and Irrigation Management student in Wollega University. I have good grades and want to study Irrigation or Water Engineering abroad. I but have a problem with fees and cost of travelling. Can I get a scholarship?

The website has a number of links for institutions or organizations that grant scholarships in your field of specification.

See: Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants for Students

Also see: Engineering Scholarships » Engineering Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.