ECLOF Kenya Jobs - IT - Recruiting Systems Administrator
ECLOF Kenya, an established and fast growing Christian Microfinance company seeks to recruit a highly competent candidate to fill in the above position;
Systems Admin Job Primary duties and responsibilities
- Administer the LAN and WAN
- Administration of the Core Banking System, Email and Active Directory.
- Perform on time daily and weekly backups for all organizations systems and ensure that they are promptly taken for offsite storage.
- Perform maintenance and repairs of the organization hardware.Monitor on a regular basis adherence to the laid down ICT policies and procedures.
- Upgrade systems- performing software installations on servers and client machines.
- Maintain the organization ICT inventory.
- Provide relevant training to staff to upgrade their ICT skills and regular updates on - ICT trends and development.
- Manage the software licenses and ensure use of genuine software.
- Generate reports from the system as may be required.
- Security of the network infrastructure and databasesQualifications and Experience for Systems Admin Kenyan Jobs
Academic / Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related ICT field.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) qualificationRelevant Work Experience
- At least four (5) years relevant working experience in a similar position in a busy ICT environment.
- Very Good understanding of core banking systems, specifically Bankers Realm
- Very good understanding of databases - Microsoft SQL serverHow to apply
All interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit an application and a detailed CV indicating, current and desired salary, 3 work references via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 7th October 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!