Developing Country Master Scholarships

by Tagel

Developing Country Master Scholarships: I applied for a Master of Science in Nutrition and Rural Development at Gent University. I got the scholarship but have to get funds from external sources. I kindly ask for your support for my study considering that I have very short time.


Search and apply for funds from the page below to fund you throughout your study.

See: Student Funds in UK

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Master's Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.