Agricultural Extension Scholarship

Am a graduate from Haramaya University, Ethiopia with MSc in Rural Development and Agricultural Extension. I need to upgrade to PhD or another related MSc such as Agricultural Economics, Development Economics or others. Would you tell me where can I get such universities and grant address links?

Thank you.

For more scholarship information and application materials: see - PhD Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.