The competition will be open to all types of organizations (charitable organizations, private companies, or public entities) from all countries.
Entries considered comprise the following:
• Reflect the theme of the competition: Young Men at Risk.
This competition is aimed at identifying the most innovative approaches to helping a generation of young people around the world fulfill their potential and become healthy, successful adults.
• Entries are invited from organizations in all countries.
• Innovations that are beyond the idea stage are being sought.
• Entries must be submitted in English or in Spanish and be complete.
Competition Deadlines, Procedures, and Rules
The phases in the competition are:
• Entry Stage – November 7 to January 23,
• Online Review and Judging – January 24 to February 25,
• Voting – February 26 to March 11,
• Winners Announced – March 11:
The finalist who receives the most votes will each receive a cash prize of US $5,000.