X-Ray Technician South Sudan: International Medical Corps (IMC)
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
- Provide technical, administrative support and training to the integrated Health Service Support program in Jonglei State of South Sudan.
- He/she will be based in Akobo, Jonglei State for a period of approximately three months.
- Setting up a reliable and safe place for functioning of a X-Ray machine
- Activate X-Ray machine
- Training staff in using X-Ray machine at a safe manner and simple X-Ray machine maintenance operations
- Preparing requests for necessary input for using the machine
- Training staff to define and timely request necessary input
Qualifications and Experience:
- X-Ray technician (Diploma/Degree)
- Experience in installing X-Ray machines, preferably in difficult conditions
- Skilled organization and interest in education and training
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing responsibilities or needs as they arise
- Computer skills (Excel, Word), desirable, but not necessary
- Teamwork skills and leadership
- English a must, Arabic also preferred
Application Deadline: 23th November.
Applications should be submitted to: