Training Manager, Partners In Health, Rwanda
PIH currently has programs in Haiti, Peru, Guatemala, Mexico, Russia, Rwanda, Lesotho, Malawi, and Boston.
1. An advanced degree, or equivalent experience in education and
public health, with a focus on curriculum
2. Fluency in English and French.
3. Demonstrated possession of excellent training, interpersonal and
organizational skills; written and oral
communication skills; budgeting; and a solid understanding of adult
learning theory and interactive skill building.
4. Demonstrated ability managing complexity and prioritizing multiple
5. Ability to work productively in highly collaborative settings while
also able to function independently.
6. Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally
diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
7. Experience with computer applications and Internet research
8. Interest in social justices and health care issues.
Commensurate with experience.
Please visit www.pih.org to learn more about Partners In Health.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to