The Universitat Bern Excellence Grants for Masters Programme - Scholarships
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
Masters Scholarships » Graduate Scholarships » Masters Degree Scholarships
The Universitat Bern Excellence Grants for Masters Programme - Scholarships - offers six Excellence Grants for international students who wish to do a Master’s programme.
The grant consists of 1600 CHF per month for the duration of the Master’s programme.
For further information (study programmes, major, minor, etc.) about the Master’s programmes offered at our university, please contact the concerned Department directly.
Application files will be examined by a selection committee. Criteria for selection are acedemic excellence and the cadidate’s potential and motivation.
Masters Scholarships - Preconditions
Masters Scholarships - The applicant’s file must include the following in duplicate
- Applicants must have graduated by end of July with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the wished field of study,
- This Bachelor’s or Master’s degree must be from a non-Swiss university,
- The applicants permanent place of residence up to now must be outside of Switzerland.
- Application form (see downloads),
- Curriculum vitae,
- Letter of motivation with objectives,
- Letter of recommendation from a professor of your current home university,
- Evidence of sufficient language proficiency in German, if the study programme requires such,
- Certified copies of Bachelor Diploma and Transcript of grades obtained during Bachelor ’s studies or confirmation by the home university that the Bachelor’s degree (in the same study field as the intended Master’s programme) will be completed by the end of July (with list of grades obtained up to now),
- Record of school-leaving examination (i.e. university entrance qualification),
- 2 passport photos,
- Copy of passport.
The application must be written in the language of the corresponding Master’s course.
Masters Scholarships - Closing Date
Applicant’s files have to be submitted in duplicate (two paper copies).
- Incomplete application files will not be considered!
- The grant will be given to six new Master’s students. The University receives many more applications than are grants available, and will not be able to explain refusals.
- Fulfilling the above pre-conditions does not create an automatic right to a grant.
Follow the links below for more information and application details for - The Universitat Bern Excellence Grants for Masters Programme - Scholarships.
For more information and scholarship application, see; The Universitat Bern Excellence Grants for Masters Programme - Scholarships
African Scholarships »
African Women Scholarships & Grants »
Developing Countries Scholarships »
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries »
Fellowship Programs »
Funding Grants for NGOs »
Government Scholarships »
LLM Scholarships »
MBA Scholarships »
PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships »
Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships »
Refugees Scholarships »
Research Grants »
Scholarships and Grants