Technology and Connectivity Specialist, International Executive Service - Egypt
- Consulting background strongly preferred;
- Education sector experience preferred;
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science required;
- Recent experience in introducing technology in education in
developing country environments with multiple constraints;
- Experience dealing with technology environments in remote areas with severe connectivity constraints;
- Strong Project Management skills; and
- Fluency in Arabic.
Other Desired Skills:
- Strong oral presentation and written communication skills;
- Outstanding time management skills;
- Strong hands-on understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple Project Teams and up to 30 projects
- Proven history as a self starter who can add value by driving
decisions while working independently with a minimum amount of
- Ability to obtain, analyze, and synthesize information as well as
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable working independently.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with "Egypt Technology Specialist" in the subject line before May 19th.
You will also need to complete IESC's registration application by visiting:
Technology and Connectivity Specialist, International Executive Service