Technical Services Assistant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria.
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
The Centre for African Family Studies is an African Institution dedicated to strengthening the capacities of organizations and individuals in the field of health, HIV & AIDS, population and development in order to contribute to improving the quality of life of families in sub-Saharan Africa.
The purpose of Technical Services Assistant is to provide administrative and logistical support to the planning, design, implementation and evaluation of the training and technical services.
Minimum of two years of relevant work experience in at least one training and/or consulting organization involving organization and provision of administrative or office management support, and the following abilities:
1. Ability to plan and organize activities and tasks and to juggle them
2. Excellent interpersonal communication skills including good conceptual and writing skills
3. Ability to work at both macro and micro levels and to handle multiple tasks
4. Good prioritization skills as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills
5. Familiarity with (preferably in-depth knowledge of) the non-profit sector and SRH and HIV/AIDS organizations
6. Computer literate especially proficiency in the use of statistical and analytical software
For more information and application see; Technical Services Assistant