The purpose of Technical Services Assistant is to provide administrative and logistical support to the planning, design, implementation and evaluation of the training and technical services.
1. Ability to plan and organize activities and tasks and to juggle them
2. Excellent interpersonal communication skills including good conceptual and writing skills
3. Ability to work at both macro and micro levels and to handle multiple tasks
4. Good prioritization skills as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills
5. Familiarity with (preferably in-depth knowledge of) the non-profit sector and SRH and HIV/AIDS organizations
6. Computer literate especially proficiency in the use of statistical and analytical software