Technical Advisor - Maternal and Child Health
Population Services International Nariobi, Kenya
PSI seeks experienced, dynamic candidates for the position of Technical Advisor for its Kenya program.
The Technical Advisor will be responsible for planning, supervising and implementing PSI/Kenya's Maternal and Child Health (MCH) social marketing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS: • Master's degree or equivalent experience in relevant field;
• Minimum two years program management experience in a developing country, preferably in a management capacity;
• In-depth knowledge of social marketing;
• General reproductive health expertise;
• Intermediate quantitative and qualitative research skills;
• Exceptional and established diplomatic skills;
• Team-building experience in a developing country