All BioStruct Applicants are expected to have achieved excellent results in their graduation and to show a high motivation and commitment for PhD studies in biostructural research applied to molecular medicine or biotechnology.
To be considered applicants must have submitted a complete application prior to the Actual Submission Deadline and must be fluent in written and spoken English and/or German language.
Underlying Selection Criteria for successful candidates are
* excellent academic and personal achievements of the applicant, evident from transcripts and other application documents,
* the course of applicant's studies and applicants research background,
* motivation, commitment and potential of the applicant to fulfill a PhD study in the field of structural biology,
* the outcome of the recommendations by referees,
* the outcome and performance during the interview (only final selection round).
What BioStruct offers: The BioStruct PhD Scholarships
Successful applicants are awarded with a monthly stipend of 1345,- EUR.
The BioStruct PhD Scholarship is additionally funded with contributions to travel expenses of up to 1260,- EUR per year and contributions to research expenses of up to 15.000,- EUR per year.