Employer: World Vision
Location: Nairobi - Kenya
Deadline Date: 29 Feb
Position Start Date: 01 Apr
Position End Date: 31 Mar
Closing date: 15 Mar
- Specific experience at managing sponsorship-funded ADPs is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience at Sponsorship management and program design, monitoring, reporting and evaluation work.
- Demonstrated competencies in transformational development programme design and implementation including development and application of Sponsorship tools at the project and national levels.
- Demonstrated skills at Management Information Systems would be an added advantage. Prove skills in data analysis using computer programs.
- Experience in design and facilitation of training programs. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of various technical sectors of development such as food security, primary health care, micro enterprises development, and how they relate to child sponsorship.
As a child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
For more information, visit; World Vision