The South Sudan Program Manager will oversee implementation of a one-year program intended to facilitate economic and social reintegration of refugees in Southern Sudan, with a focus on livelihoods and GBV.
Location: Sudan (Juba)
Closing date: 06 Oct.
- Minimum 4 years overseas professional experience preferably in insecure environments including experience in managing programs and program start-up (experience in Sudan or East Africa preferred);
- Experience in management systems, staff training;
- Practical and technical knowledge of program management, program development, logistics and implementation;
- Proposal writing and program design experience, along with the ability to present CHF International to donor community and potential program partners;
- Ability to work to deadlines on long hours and under significant professional and environmental pressure;
- Ability to work highly independently;
- Computer competency with spreadsheets, databases and word processing/internet;
- Strong interpersonal skills, team building skills, flexibility humor and patience; willingness to live, work and travel in an unstable political environment;
- Legally able to live and work in Sudan
- BA degree required, masters or professional accreditation preferred
English fluency required. Relevant local language skills a plus.
Please Apply Via URL: