The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience in a developing country or resource deprived environment and excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
Location: Sudan (Kajo Keiji)
Closing date: 31 Oct
- Master’s Degree in related field
- Experience in overseas program.
- Three years of experience required in a developing country or resource deprived environment.
- Cross-cultural awareness and insight into health care issues.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent self-motivation skills.
- Experience in effectively dealing with international and headquarters staff, as well as donor agencies, government officials, and other NGO’s; the ability to work with a broad spectrum of people.
- Ability to relate to and motivate local staff effectively.
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Must work independently under difficult conditions.
To officially begin the application process, please visit website at http://www.imcworldwide.org and complete the online employment application form found under the tab "Work with IMC". Please reference ReliefWeb.