This program includes courses such as Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Gender and Entrepreneurship, IT, Writing a business plan, Strategy for Business Growth, Customer Service, among others.
The program is supported by Goldman Sachs, a global investment banking and securities firm.
The course covers the following critical dimensions in the management of business enterprises:
Module 1. Building Your Business Enterprise
Module 2. Environment and Business Alignment
Module 3. Implementing Effective Business Processes
Module 4. Managing Your Business Productivity
Module 5. Creating Powerful Business Networks
260 Hours covered over 5 months
Scholarships for Women Entrepreneurs - Application Requirements
Applicants should be women entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria:
1. Be an East African national residing in Kenya
2. Own a registered business
3. Have a minimum of 3 years experience operating the business and demonstrate entrepreneurial ability
4. The business should qualify as opportunity seeking and in a growth sector
5. The business should have a minimum annual turnover of 2.5 million
6. Have a minimum of secondary school education
7. Should have received education and training in the local (country) environment
8. Must demonstrate financial need
Tuition scholarships available for qualified applicants.
For scholarship application forms and more information, see; Scholarships for Women Entrepreneurs