SGBV Coordinator - Liberia
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
International Medical Corps (IMC)
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
Location: Liberia (Voinjama)
Closing date: 30 Apr 2007
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or relevant field experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SGBV program management including implementation, staff recruitment, training, supervision, and team building
- Minimum of 2 years experience in conflict-affected countries
- Flexible and culturally sensitivity; and excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Must have strong organizational, diplomatic, and communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of MS Office/Internet applications
- Strong managerial skills and leadership
- Ability, willingness to listen, interact, and follow up instructions of Field Site Coordinator and Medical Director, work in collaboration and cooperation with IMC team
- Ability to create friendly environment in team, interact with staff, collaborate, and coordinate with them
To officially begin the application process, please visit our website at:
http://www.imcworldwide.org and complete the online employment application form found under the tab "Join Our Team".
Please reference ReliefWeb.
For more jobs in Africa, see: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.