The Regional Director’s primary responsibility is to provide outstanding and dynamic leadership and management of the International Rescue Committee’s Horn and East Africa region (Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Chad, Kenya, and Uganda)
Location: Kenya (Nairobi)
- 5-7 years’ senior management experience in the field and/or at headquarters.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, and often insecure, working environments.
- Career path demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, retain, and develop staff.
- Positive team member and active problem solver.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Please Apply Online at: www.ircjobs.org
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya