Regional Director - IUCN
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Country » Cameroon
Title: Regional Director for Central Africa
Duty station: IUCN Central Africa Regional Office, Yaoundé, Cameroon
Reporting to: IUCN Director General
- Post graduate/advanced degree in a subject related to
conservation and sustainable development.
- At least 10 years' professional experience in management of a
conservation/ sustainable development programme, of which at least 5 years in the region.
- Extensive knowledge of global conservation and sustainable
development policy issues.
- Experience in strategic management and leadership of networks
as well as fund-raising.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team within a complex,
- Communication, negotiation, networking and resource
- Excellent command of French and English. Knowledge of other
languages is an asset.
Interested candidates who meet the qualification requirements are
asked to submit their curriculum vitae and a supporting letter of
motivation in French or English.
The letter must specifically address the selection criteria in the order presented above.
Applicants should imperatively provide the names/contact details of three referees, including one recent employer.
Applications by email are preferred.
They should be sent only to the following email address to:
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Management Group
The World Conservation Union (IUCN)
Rue Mauverney 28, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
Fax : +4122 999 0339
E-mail : jobapplications [at] iucn.org
VA Regional Director - ROCA 061106
More information - Regional Director - IUCN
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.