Protection & Rule of Law Coordinator, International Rescue Committee - Sudan
IRC seeks applications for the post of Protection & Rule of Law Coordinator.
Location: Sudan (Juba, South Sudan)
Closing date: 18 Sep.
- Advanced university degree, preferably in Human Rights, International Law, International Relations or related fields;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in protection work;
- Experience with rule of law projects;
- Demonstrated ability to start-up and coordinate projects;
- Demonstrated ability to write concise, analytical and well-argued reports;
- Demonstrated training facilitation and staffs capacity building skills;
- Experience liaising with donors at the field level;
- Experience in return monitoring and working with refugees and/or IDPs;
- Previous experience working with international partners such as UNDP, UNHCR and OCHA;
- Experience with capacity building of local partners;
- Experience working overseas and amongst displaced populations preferably in Africa;
- Strong organizational skills and strong management skills.
- Knowledge of different donor guidelines and regulations mainly USAID, UN agencies, DFID
- Excellent report writing, training facilitation, proposal development and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and cross-cultural experience to effectively work with people from various backgrounds, and
- Fluency in English
To apply for this position please go online to Protection and Rule of Law Coordinator , click jobs under South Sudan program.