Proposal Writer, IRC - Sudan
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Location: Sudan (Khartoum)
Closing date: 03 Feb
- Advanced degree preferred in area of development/international relations;
- Experience in writing proposals in response to both US & European donor formats
- Ability to process, organize and prioritize relatively large amounts of complex information in a short amount of time;
- Ability to meet a tight deadline under pressure;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Ability to elicit information quickly from a variety of sources.
- Knowledge of and/or experience of humanitarian and rehabilitation/reconstruction programming, along with community driven approaches and community mobilization, preferably in Sudan.
- Experience in program design and planning in conflict & post-conflict environments;
- Familiarity with IRC’s programming and methodologies, preferably in the Sudan context;
- Familiarity with donor funding policies;
- Familiarity with major European and US donor strategies and policies in Sudan.
Please submit resume and salary requirements online at http://www.IRCjobs.org