Promoter Smart Solar
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Promoter: Smart Solar
An innovative, socially conscious solar company is looking for Promoters of Solar energy products in local communities.
Promoter Positions (15)
Job number KJ1109WM
The Promoter is responsible for promoting Solar products for our company and effectively marketing and selling them to local businesses and organisations in different communities.
The Promoter will be responsible for identifying interested customers, demonstrate and explain the products to customers in order to persuade the customer to buy the product.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Promoting and selling our solar products within local communities
- Engaging in community presentations/promotions and road shows
- Building customer base and keeping records of sales
- Excellent ability to interact with and build community relationships
- Previous sales experience of not less than 2 years
- Highly networked throughout ones respective community
- High ethical standards and transparent communication
- Easily adaptable to function in a changing, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All successful applicants will be given product information and asked to “pitch” their sales strategy for. INCLUDE JOB NUMBER
Closing date: 11th November or until a suitable candidate is found.
For More Information, Kindly Visit; Smart Solar Website
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.