Project Officer - Intermediate Technology Development Group (ITDG)
Intermediate Technology Development Group Ltd (known as “Practical Action”) is an international development agency working with poor communities to help them choose and use technology to improve their lives for today and generations to come.
Location city: Lodwar
Location country: Kenya
Closing date: 25 Sep
Project Officer; Natural Resource Management (Lodwar) reporting to the Project Manager based in Lodwar
To design, plan and implement strategies aimed at enabling communities to effectively manage and profitably exploit, process and market the existing natural resources.
Qualifications and skills
- First degree in Natural Resource Management /Environmental Studies.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Natural Resource conservation/management.
- Good community development experience and skills.
- Good research methodology skills and understanding of dry land biodiversity.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Vacancies Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org