Programme Manager, Oxfam GB - Liberia
Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Last Date: December 9,
· Strong business management qualification (MBA, ACA or equivalent) or proven experience in practical field level economic development programming or private sector business management.
· Ability to represent Oxfam at high level with Government Ministries and private sector agencies, Microfinance organisations.
· A broad grasp of socio - economic policy issues with respect to livelihood development in both rural and urban setting.
· Training/coaching skills
· The ability to coordinate effective team work and to work effectively within a team
· Strong conceptual and analytical skills· The ability to work independently, think innovatively and strategically and work effectively within a team
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills· Possess an understanding and experience of gender and diversity issues and commitment to addressing inequalities in all the key areas of responsibility· Demonstrate high levels of initiative.
· Flexibility in tasks undertaken
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines· Technical knowledge in gender issues, HIV/AIDS· Understanding of development/relief and humanitarian issues
· Diplomacy, tact and negotiating skills
· Commitment to economic development principles ensuring sustainable economic benefit reaches the poor.