Location: Oyam District, Uganda
Closing date: 09 Mar
COOPI is seeking to recruit a GBV expert for a project which intends to improve the access and Quality of Reproductive Health Services for Oyam District in Uganda.
COOPI – Cooperazione Internazionale is an Italian development and relief organisation that has been working to assist the most vulnerable individuals in developing countries.
The main focus is to meet the sexual and reproductive health needs of internally displaced people (IDPs) in camps, host communities and return areas in a district in Northern Uganda.
- To ensure the overall coordination and management of SGBV component of the project
- To Guarantee the correct implementation and timetable of the SGBV activities
- To Supervise the project SGBV team /HR Management
- To establish training plans and organise training activities
- To ensure proper information management and proper data collection
- To Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities
- To liaise with project partners and other agencies for SGBV activities
- To Ensure supervision of administration and logistics management
- To Participate in the elaboration of project proposals and amendments if required
- Social science or psychology or other related degree
- 2-3 years of working experience
- Prior GBV and/or protection experience in Africa
- Relevant supervisory skills and guidance capacities in the implementation and management of psycho social projects
- Sound organizational skills
- Able to manage administrative issues
- Excellent English
- Excellent computer skills - Possess good communication; team building and leadership skills
- High degree of motivation, result orientation, creativeness and adaptability for working in a multicultural environment.
- Capacity to deal with hardship work conditions and contextual obstacles
Candidates must be immediately available
Send a cv + motivation letter explaining why you are interested in the post and what would be your added value to the program and NGO, if selected.
For further details, and application materials, contact:COOPI website