Program Support Officer, Horn Relief - Kenya
Employer: Horn Relief
Location: Kenya (Nairobi)
Closing date: 14 March
Horn Relief is actively seeking a candidate who is committed to the mission and vision of Horn Relief.
- Candidates must have minimum an undergraduate degree, but preferably a master’s degree in International Development, Political or Social Sciences or equivalent development field training and experience.
- Strong written communication skills in English and the ability to work independently and as part of team.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience, preferable in the field of international development is required.
- The position requires excellent attention to detail, organizational skills; maturity and ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- The Program Support Officer must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously, be flexible, and be willing to assume a range of unanticipated assignments.
- Professional and friendly communication style, with the ability to field calls from a diverse group of donors and prospective donors and partner organizations;
- Willingness to travel to Somalia if required;
- Skills and experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail applications and using the internet are essential.
Each application package should include the following:
- Cover letter explaining 1) your motivation for applying for the position 2) how you are qualified and 3) what additional advantage you can bring to Horn Relief
- Resume (including detailed work experience, education/degrees);
- References (minimum of three, with complete contact information);
Applications not including all of the above information will not be reviewed.
All applications should be sent to vacancies[at]hornrelief.org with the subject line: Program Support Officer.
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya |
Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
| Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Careers in Africa | Jobs in Africa
| Find Work in Africa | Employment - Africa | Jobs Africa | Vacancies in Africa | Work Jobs Africa