Location: Democratic Republic of the Congo.
IMA World Health is a nonprofit organization providing health care services and supplies to vulnerable and marginalized people.
They are a faith-based organization (FBO) working primarily in the developing world, where an estimated 30 to 60 percent of health care is provided by FBOs.
1. Master’s Level Degree in health or related field; MPH preferred.
2. Minimum of three years experience working in international public health.
3. Strong English and French writing skills and analytical abilities.
4. Cross-cultural sensitivity a must.
5. Experience working with professional and support staff in a multicultural, multi-linguistic environment.
6. Experience in working with government and NGO/FBO/CBO sectors.
7. Ability to travel as needed and necessary.
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Internet fluency a plus.
9. Willingness to support IMA World Health’s Mission.
Closing date: 29 May.
For more information and application see; Program Officer