And/or send your Cover Letter and CV to: conniew [at] fh.org
Thank you for your interest in Food for the Hungry!
Location: Katanga, Congo
1. At least 3 years experience managing USAID and/or other institutional grants in cross cultural situations preferably in the Great Lakes region.
2. BA degree from an accredited university applicable to the field of international relief and development (Masters preferred).
3. A high level of energy and enthusiasm for serving vulnerable populations in challenging environments
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
5. Maturity that demonstrates working experience in diverse professional settings with significant responsibilities
6. Excellent computer skills
7. Commit to FHI-Congo for at least two years
8. Proficiency in written and spoken French
9. Being able to identify with FH's Vision and Mission Statement.
Please see www.fh.org for Organization' s Mission Statement.