• Significant private sector management, marketing and/or communications experience;
• At least two years work experience in a developing country;
• Relevant post-graduate degree (MBA, MIA, MPH, etc.);
• Financial management experience;
• Familiarity with international development and health issues;
• Familiarity with USAID and other international donors;
• Fluency in a foreign language (especially French, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian.)
The successful candidate will have excellent writing, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and cross-cultural skills; demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize a variety of tasks on short notice within designated deadlines; and an interest in future overseas posting with PSI.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.