Program Manager II/Northern Area Manager
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
1. Masters degree in Rural Development / overseas development or related discipline.
2. At least 3 years of international experience in a development or emergency setting.
3. Demonstrated experience in and sound knowledge of Title II food commodity management, reporting, and operating requirements.
4. Knowledge of food security programming sector.
5. Demonstrated experience managing staff, budgets, and project activities.
6. Experience in designing and implementing Monitoring & Evaluation systems.
7. Ability and willingness to live in a remote, small-town environment and to travel in insecure areas.
8. Strong interpersonal and team skills.
9. Strong organizational and planning skills.
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills, cultural sensitivity, and ability to work in partnership with local church and secular organizations.
11. Computer literacy (MSOffice).
12. Proficiency in French, Portuguese, or Spanish.
13. For external candidates, a willingness to consider long-term commitment to CRS beyond initial appointment.
To apply for this position please go to our website at http://www.crs.org In your cover letter please include requisition number I 06 104, source code RWEB and salary requirements.
No emails please!
Preferred method of submitting your resume is through: Program Manager II/Northern Area Manager
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.