Program Manager II / AIDS Relief Health Systems Strengthening
Location: Kampala, Uganda.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the consortium lead for AIDSRelief program that provides access to antiretroviral therapy (ART) to persons with HIV/AIDS.
1. Masters Degree in Public Health, International Development or a related field; hospital administration experience preferred.
2. Minimum five years overseas development work, substantial involvement of HIV programming preferred.
3. Two to three years of program management and health systems strengthening experience; direct experience working with health service organizations preferred.
4. Proven ability to effectively manage people and to build teams; a track record in capacity building of local partner organizations preferred.
5. Capacity to work closely with, understand, and support local Church partners.
Closing Date: 30 June.
For more information and application, please visit: Program Manager II / AIDS Relief Health Systems Strengthening Website