Program Manager I – MYAP Agriculture
Location: Bujumbura, Burundi.
The Multi-Year Assistance Program Manager will lead the successful implementation of the agriculture activities ensuring technical program quality.
1. Masters degree or equivalent in agriculture or agriculture economist.
2. Demonstrated experience with agricultural production and agro-enterprise.
3. At least three years of work experience in resource-poor setting outside country of origin.
4. Spoken and written fluency in English and French.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of financial and administrative tools.
Closing date: 30 June.
For more information and job application see; Program Manager I – MYAP Agriculture