Program Manager I
Location: Lobito, Angola.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)/Angola operates in a complex environment. The country has experienced unprecedented economic growth since the end of its long-term civil war due largely to oil revenues. Its social and economic indicators, however, have not improved accordingly.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Angola is seeking a Program Manager to support the country program's efforts to improve partner capacity as well as national staff capacity to work in the partnership model, and to acquire additional funding.
1. Master's degree in International Development, Public Health, or other related field.
2. Minimum two years international development experience.
3. Experience in staff and partner capacity development and in providing effective technical assistance and guidance.
4. Experience in health and HIV/AIDS programming highly desirable.
5. Demonstrated experience in project design and proposal development, including successful English language proposals for competitive public resources.
6. Experience with CRS tools (ProPack, Technical Application and Cost Application Guidance) and knowledge of CRS program quality standards, the justice lens and Catholic Social Teaching.
Closing date: 18 June.
For more information and application, see: Program Manager I Website