Location: Sierra Leone (Freetown)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the managing and development, the planning and the monitoring and evaluating of programs.
- 5 years management experience in a related position to include prior experience managing technical support.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and writing of grant proposals and required reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills with strong English language skills (oral and written).
- Prior experience working in a team and participatory management environment.
- Computer literate – MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
Please apply directly at:
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya |
Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
| Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Careers in Africa | Jobs in Africa
| Find Work in Africa | Employment - Africa | Jobs Africa | Vacancies in Africa | Work Jobs Africa