Primary Health Care Coordinator, Merlin - Sudan
Medical Emergency Relief International(Merlin), International Health NGO, invites applications for the post of Primary Health Care Coordinator.
Location: Sudan (Pibor County)
Closing date: 30 Aug
- Qualified doctor or nurse with extensive post qualification experience in the delivery of primary health care and communicable disease prevention and control services
- Qualification in public health and/or tropical medicine.
- Experience in epidemiological and primary health care data representation and basic survey techniques
- Experience in rapid needs assessment.
- Experience in community based health programmes
- Management and inter personnel skills
- Ability and flexibility to understand different cultural and political environments
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to be diplomatic
- Experience in working in insecure environment under security guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good computer skills.
- Previous work experience with a humanitarian aid organisation.
- Previous experience within the East Africa region
- A master’s degree in public health
Vacancies Contact To apply for this position
Please downalod an applciation form from Merlin webiste www.merlin.org.uk Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com stating in the subject field the job title, country and reference number (if any).