Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, UNICEF - Malawi
Congo (Democratic Republic of the) (Goma)
Closing date: 27 June
Conditions of Service:
- Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, Demography, Development Planning, Statistics or a related technical field.
- Five years of progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international levels in programme monitoring and evaluation. Practical experience in community-based research.
- Fluency in English and another UN language is required. Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is desirable.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Knowledge of computer management skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Specialized training in statistics.
- Ability to organize and implement training.
- Good analytical, negotiating and communication skills.
Please send you CV or P11