Peace-building & Communications Program Manager
Location: Darfur, Sudan.
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
The Program Manager will be responsible for maintaining and implementing Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Northern Sudan communications strategy.
1. Master’s degree in peace and conflict studies, international relations, public policy or related field.
2. Minimum of five years of overseas work/living experience.
3. Excellent English language skills.
4. Professional proficiency in French, Spanish or Portuguese.
5. Ability to work both as a motivating member and a leader of a diverse team.
6. Proven ability to be an effective supervisor of staff of varying levels of responsibility.
For more information and job application see; Peace-building & Communications Program Manager
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.