PHC Coordinator, IMC
Closing date: 31 Aug
- Minimum medical degree; preferably with a Master’s in Public Health.
- Experience in overseas programs at the Manager level relating to primary health care, maternal and child health, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, and communicable diseases.
- Minimum of five years of experience required, of which 3 years should be of developing country experience or resource deprived environment.
- Previous NGO experience.
- Will have excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Will have excellent self-motivation skills.
- The ability to work with a broad spectrum of people.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Ability to relate to and motivate local staff effectively.
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Must work independently under difficult conditions.
To officially begin the application process, please visit IMC website at www.imcworldwide.org and complete the online employment application form found under the tab "Work with IMC".