Location: South Africa (Pretoria)
Closing date: 05 Feb
- A Masters degree in humanities, social sciences or law.
- A minimum of ten years experience in a research/policy environment with increasing management responsibilities.
- A minimum of five years management experience.
- Excellent financial and personnel management skills.
- Good communication, presentation and networking skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Apply with a detailed CV including three contactable references to:
Ms. Mandy Badenhorst
South African Nationals are especially encouraged to apply.
For further details and additional opportunities see www.issafrica.org
The ISS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving employment equity in the workplace.