Closing date: 03 Mar
- B.Sc./M.Sc. or equivalent in Nutrition or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in humanitarian assistance programs.
- Extensive experience in design, planning, management and coordination of nutrition programs.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint, SMART, Epi-Info and/or other relevant statistics packages.
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills to plan projects, timetable agreed activities, monitoring budgets and oversee staff activities.
- Experience with mentoring and building the capacity of local staff.
- Strong management skills and proven experience in managing teams.
- Excellent communication skills, preferably with some experience or exposure to developing and writing proposals.
- Good human resource management skills and logistic skills.
- Awareness of community-based approaches to improving nutrition and food security.
- Proven experience in liaising with government officials, other NGOs, donors and UN agencies.
- Appreciation of the aims and objectives of GOAL.
- Good team player, flexible and capable of working with a multinational country team.
- Ability and willingness to travel to rural locations and live in sometimes basic conditions.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to function and manage in situations of uncertain security.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their application and CV through goal[at]goalethiopia.com or send their application letter together with non-returnable CV and essential documents to:
The Administration & Human Resources Department,
P. O. Box 5504,