Location: Kigutu, Burundi
Last Date: December 13th
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related degree.
2. Conversational French skills preferred.
3. > 2 years experience in Network Administration.
4. Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows XP systems.
5. Advanced knowledge of networking using a broad range of networking hardware.
6. Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Linux based systems.
7. Ability to fix and repair Windows and Linux (e.g, disk imaging, virus removal, PC hardware repair).
8. Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive patient and internal information.
9. Strong communication and organizational skills.
10. Ability to respond to frequently shifting needs on the ground with flexibility while maintaining a positive approach and sense of humor.
11. Eagerness to work for an innovative organization, operating a community health center and constructing a hospital in Burundi, East Africa.
This is a volunteer position, with a small stipend provided for travel and living expenses.
As the person who fills this position will play an instrumental role in the organization, a commitment of at least 6 months is required, although a longer commitment is strongly preferred.