Mukwano Friendship Employment Opportunities
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
Established in the early, Mukwano Friendship has evolved one of the fastest growing, fully integrated manufacturer of FMCG products in Sub Saharan Africa.
Its vision is to provide superlative products at affordable prices, together with unparalleled service across the region.
The company has interests in Agriculture, property development and supply chain management.
To ensure uninterrupted flow of raw materials, it runs a fully-fledged clearing, forwarding, and total logistics solution setup in Mombasa.
The company is looking for talented, mature, self-starters to fill the following positions in its Uganda based operations.
1. Environment, Health and Safety Officer
2. Taxation, Risk and Payables Manager
3. Boiler Operator
4. Internal Auditor
5. Production Officers – Edible Oils, Soaps, Plastics
6. Workshop Supervisor (Automotive)
7. Maize Mill Operator
8. Machine Operator (Vegetable Oil Refineries and Fractionation)
9. Boiler Shift in Charge
10. Instrumentation Engineer
11. Plant Maintenance Electrician
12. Plant Maintenance Mechanic
13. Auto Mechanic
14. Auto Mechanic – Special Equipments
15. Dispatch Manager
16. Fleet Manager
17. Electrical Supervisor: Lira (Uganda)
Closing Date: 3rd September.
For more detailed job description, see: Adept Systems Website
Send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
P O Box 6416.
Email: recruit [at] adeptsystems.co.ke