Microfinance Program Manager Job Position in Liberia
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Microfinance Program Manager
Country Program: Liberia
Responsible To: Country Director
Supervisory Responsibility: Field Office Staff
Closing Date: 01 Apr
- Minimum seven years experience working for or advising sustainable microfinance institutions in positions of growing responsibility
- Five years management experience; preferably at the senior management level.
- Experienced in both the operational and financial aspects of managing a microfinance institution.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Admin or International Relations with a focus on Microenterprise Development, preferred
- Knowledge of or experience working with refugees and/or in post-conflict countries
- Strong computer skills; word processing and spreadsheet software experience required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license and a willingness to drive
Please apply online at: http://www.arcrelief.org
See more at: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa