Mental Health Specialist
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
1. Graduate degree in Psychiatry.
2. Post graduate training in community health.
3. Hold a current license/registration in clinical psychiatry.
4. Three to Five years of clinical experience and community mental health.
5. Confidence in clinical practice without direct supervision in the field.
6. Able to represent International Medical Corps Chad at regional or international psychiatric conferences/workshops.
Closing date: 30 June.
For more information and job application see; Mental Health Specialist