Reporting to the Managing Director’s office, the successful candidates will participate in a rotational multi-functional management development program for twelve months.
Job Requirements, Qualifications, Skills and Ability:
1. Must have graduated from university and should have a minimum requirement of:
a. B+ in KCSE results or equivalent in other school systems.
b. Upper second class university degree in business or any of the sciences.
2. Excellent written, spoken English and Kiswahili. Fluency in French will be an added advantage.
3. Outgoing self driven, team player, able to manage changing priorities, pressure on time and tight deadlines.
4. Significant competency in Micro-soft Office packages.
5. Demonstrate initiative in social responsibility, service to the public and a good leadership track record.
Canvassing of any kind will immediately disqualify a candidate. The company reserves the right to accept /reject applications and is not bound to give reasons for its decisions.
Interested candidates should send their applications and CVs demonstrating why they are the right candidates.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA